Meme thread

6of1_halfdozenofother

55 minutes ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

FB_IMG_1722711253444.jpg

That sign would absolutely apply to me if dinosaurs weren't extinct. Because after 6 beers, I'm 100% sure I would try to ride one.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

17 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Speaking as someone who worked at costco years ago, this is totally accurate. Come in for 1 thing, and $300 later.....

LOL it's why I gave up my membership.

Go for groceries, come back with $447 worth of shoes, a blender, a variety pack of 47 sauces, car seat covers, 18 pack of Lysol wipes..

Still nothing to eat in the house.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

LOL it's why I gave up my membership.

Go for groceries, come back with $447 worth of shoes, a blender, a variety pack of 47 sauces, car seat covers, 18 pack of Lysol wipes..

Still nothing to eat in the house.

I only go for the stuff I know I'm going to use. That's why my mom hated shopping with me. She wanted to look around and maybe buy random shit. Where I would very rarely deviate from my list. I would just go get it and get the hell out of there.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

I only go for the stuff I know I'm going to use. That's why my mom hated shopping with me. She wanted to look around and maybe buy random shit. Where I would very rarely deviate from my list. I would just go get it and get the hell out of there.

I do that now....much better way.

• Like 1