Meme thread

6of1_halfdozenofother

29 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

That beer... depends on the process used.  :classic_ninja:

Isinglass for fining.

I was a director of a liquor group for a while. 

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

Yeah I should've just updated my first post. But my phone seems to destroy some posts when I try to edit. So, I just doubled down on it instead. 🍻

It was more a moment of, "Wait, was that deja vu that I just experienced there?" happening to me.  :classic_laugh:

7xrx8.gif

Edited by 6of1_halfdozenofother
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

From an electrical, computer and electronics engineering point of view... I would very much prefer my chances with the protection circuits as opposed to a random spark or flame around highly combustible fluids.

I dunno, if I were a Tesla driver and this was the only option to recharge, I'd be worried about the vehicle's battery going "pop" moreso than the charging stations electrocuting me.  :classic_ninja:

edit, from short circuiting (I should've clarified that point)

Edited by 6of1_halfdozenofother

6 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

I dunno, if I were a Tesla driver and this was the only option to recharge, I'd be worried about the vehicle's battery going "pop" moreso than the charging stations electrocuting me.  :classic_ninja:

edit, from short circuiting (I should've clarified that point)

The protection circuits would/should shunt excess current to ground... But in your defence, I don't have a lot of faith in the majority of their existing battery implementations, with or without the charging in puddles.

• Cheers 1

30 minutes ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

From an electrical, computer and electronics engineering point of view... I would very much prefer my chances with the protection circuits as opposed to a random spark or flame around highly combustible fluids.

If things go wrong at the charging station, there is a small chance you could end up being Marvel's new superhero or super villain, depending on how you roll.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Gurn said:

If things go wrong at the charging station, there is a small chance you could end up being Marvel's new superhero or super villain, depending on how you roll.

Haha, since the Canucks' season ended I have been watching The Umbrella Academy. A reasonably twisted way of how that all could pan out.