Meme thread

6of1_halfdozenofother

8 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Ahhh yes, another Christmas tradition growing up, "A Christmas Story" - with Ralphie, and his dad's leg lamp haha

It's tradition at Chez Cerridwen, too! We can quote almost the entire movie from memory!! "It's a MAJOR AWARD!!" 😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gurn said:

memeKittyIT.thumb.png.04680c196654429bc22e95bbfcd05039.png

Really long story short, I used to work in an office where a machine would insert documents into envelopes, seal it, and stamp it with Canada Post recognized registered account number and postage amount.  The fucker kept jamming at the slightest variance, causing me to once declare that my enmity for the machine would one day result in me tossing the machine out the window of the 3rd floor, where the machine was stationed at.  Fast forward a few years and it got moved to the basement.  Someone asked me if I still wanted to defenestrate the machine.  

image.jpeg.8aad120124fa1c80b6a3e4819d988706.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Really long story short, I used to work in an office where a machine would insert documents into envelopes, seal it, and stamp it with Canada Post recognized registered account number and postage amount.  The fucker kept jamming at the slightest variance, causing me to once declare that my enmity for the machine would one day result in me tossing the machine out the window of the 3rd floor, where the machine was stationed at.  Fast forward a few years and it got moved to the basement.  Someone asked me if I still wanted to defenestrate the machine.  

image.jpeg.8aad120124fa1c80b6a3e4819d988706.jpeg

Upvote, for the usage of "defenestrate" 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2