[GDT] Vancouver @ Nashville, Tuesday, October 24th, 6:15pt/9:15et, SNP, 650

Chickenspear

6 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Wtf is Soucy doing there?

6 minutes ago, Wing said:

It was Soucy's fault there. Can't blame Myers here.

6 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Soucy's fault but Petey had no business banging his stick and asking for that pass up the boards. 

That wasn’t even a bad idea. The forwards all blew their coverage. Not really Soucy’s fault. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Myers with the assist!

Myers’ greatest “low-lights” have had several inclusions from this season already…& they’re only half a dozen games into it. 

Patience is a virtue,…but in this case, management & the coaching staff need to change something, soon. He’s habitually been among the weakest links, out there. 

Who do you play with him? And - who wants that gig? 

Edited by viking mama
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jim McMahon said:

Until they rid the team of Garland and Myers, potentially Beau, they’re  gonna play 500 hockey. They need grit, speed and size. Enough of these 5’9 180 pound wingers. 

You down on Tony Bouvelier? 

3 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Decent first, minus the Soucy giveaway.

Totally love Soucy but fans should expect that from him time to time. He’s always had his share of notable brain farts. 

Edited by RWJC
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

That wasn’t even a bad idea. The forwards all blew their coverage. Not really Soucy’s fault. 

If the pass got through, Petey would've had a decent play up the boards, but he ended up trying to pass through two forwards. Don't like it but Soucy was good otherwise. 

• Like 1

It really bothers me when they don't call those interference penalties like the one they got away with on Soucy. Literally charges at Soucy and prevents him from going to the puck.

I'm okay if they take his stick away but when they literally interfere (key word) a player from getting to the spot he's allowed on the ice it blows my mind that it's not a penalty especially because so often it directly results in a scoring chance.

They call that 100% of the time if it's on a powerplay but any other time it's all of a sudden not a penalty. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Agreed, but Canucks need able NHL D bodies more than anything. This guy is playing first line on NSH D pairings. He can play here until end of season for 2.5 mill all day long in my books. 

Like I said in another thread, for Myers cap we could have Fabbro, and either Peeke or Boqvist and still have cap space left over. Quantity and quality. 

Consistency I get it. But always remember the size of our team that brought Vancouver to a cup final. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, viking mama said:

His greatest “low-lights” have had  several inclusions from this season already & they’re only half a dozen games into it. 

Patience is a virtue,…but in this case, management & the coaching staff must change something, soon. He’s habitually been among the weakest links, out there. 

Who do you play with him? And - who wants that gig? 

Nobody. Just scratch him.