[GDT] Vancouver @ Nashville, Tuesday, October 24th, 6:15pt/9:15et, SNP, 650

Chickenspear

Just now, MikeyD said:

It really bothers me when they don't call those interference penalties like the one they got away with on Soucy. Literally charges at Soucy and prevents him from going to the puck.

I'm okay if they take his stick away but when they literally interfere (key word) a player from getting to the spot he's allowed on the ice it blows my mind that it's not a penalty especially because so often it directly results in a scoring chance.

They call that 100% of the time if it's on a powerplay but any other time it's all of a sudden not a penalty. 

Incidental contact, imo.

1 minute ago, Jim McMahon said:

Consistency I get it. But always remember the size of our team that brought Vancouver to a cup final. 

Trust me, I totally remember and agree with you. if we have to improve incrementally so be it, but let’s at least accumulate stronger and more flexible trade chips along the way that can also contribute in the interim.

• Cheers 1

Just now, RWJC said:

Trust me, I totally remember and agree with you. if we have to improve incrementally so be it, but let’s at least accumulate stronger and more flexible trade chips along the way that can also contribute in the interim.

Absolutely 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I miss Toffoli. He fit in so well. 

Yep!  When 'ol Uncle jim kept Jake "The Ripper' over him for just a few hundred thousand more it  was baffling - especially since TT got 10 times the points of Jake that year!  He just didn't want to admit his BIG MISTAKE drafting him in the first place - just like all the other screwball decision he messed our team up with!

• Thanks 1