[GDT] Vancouver @ Nashville, Tuesday, October 24th, 6:15pt/9:15et, SNP, 650

Chickenspear

4 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

My first daughter loved being tossed like that. We would do that on our King size bed. Unfortunately, she accidentally twisted the wrong way and broke her arm. One of the worst moments of my life. Was a really freak thing. Still feel awful about it 20 years later 😞

You should feel awful you monster

obviously kidding! Nothing worse than accidental injuries like that - trust all is well now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

A lot of us "gave a crap" when he wasted millions on a proven deadbeat Vs. a proven Goal scorer - at the time.    That was the turning point IMO when most "normal" Canucks fans lots complete faith in 'ol Uncle Jim and knew he had to go after that huge bewildering blunder espacial after jake had been performing so bad - for so long.   It is carved in canucks history now and forever - water under the bridge......

I just never gave into the TT love.  Felt it was a hot streak and it didn't stop the losing down the stretch.    That's all.   Not a lot he did made sense did it?   Including trading for him in the first place, when he didn't have the cap to re-sign. 

• Cheers 1