[GDT] Vancouver @ Nashville, Tuesday, October 24th, 6:15pt/9:15et, SNP, 650

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

More complete I agree with but Pearson was definitely not consistent. He's as streaky as the next guy. If he played like he was capable of we would have never gotten rid of him and he'd be one of the favourites on the team but he had a strong tendency to float. 

I don’t know, I feel when he wasn’t playing well on offense Pearson would compensate by playing a sound defensive game. At least positionally he was always reliable and good on the boards too.

Beau has speed but for some reason he doesn’t work in the top 6. He showed well when first acquired but EP drives that line and maybe didn’t find Beau to be all that solid as a linemate over time. He can be effective as a forechecker, he just doesn’t do it all the time or enough. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, RWJC said:

I don’t know, I feel when he wasn’t playing well on offense Pearson would compensate by playing a sound defensive game. At least positionally he was always reliable and good on the boards too.

Beau has speed but for some reason he doesn’t work in the top 6. He showed well when first acquired but EP drives that line and maybe didn’t find Beau to be all that solid as a linemate over time. He can be effective as a forechecker, he just doesn’t do it all the time or enough. 

Can't disagree with that. 

• Cheers 1