[GDT] Vancouver @ Nashville, Tuesday, October 24th, 6:15pt/9:15et, SNP, 650

Chickenspear

4 hours ago, smithers joe said:

not according to frank corrado. he said  cole was an excelent 3rd pair d-man further up the line up, not so much.

frankie "not good enough to tie ian cole's skates" corrado. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

1:15 am October 25, 2023 (GMT)

6:15 pm October 24, 2023 Pacific Daylight Savings Time

2:15 am BST and I'm already half cut so I'll probably fall asleep after the 1st. I either need to stop supporting a west coast team or stop drinking my 10% homebrew.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

2:15 am BST and I'm already half cut so I'll probably fall asleep after the 1st. I either need to stop supporting a west coast team or stop drinking my 10% homebrew.

As l don't drink. I am surprised that someone with the name Biff is going sober.

4 hours ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Don't worry, you're not missing out on much. He's disliked me since before this site existed, and honestly believes that starting the year at home 5 games in a row against 4 non-playoff teams, 2 of which are on the back end of a back-to-back, is the same as starting on a 5 game road trip, 4 games against teams that have went to the conference finals in the last 2 years. 

Preferential treatment via scheduling doesn't exist in his eyes, and that's why Vegas is currently 6-0-0 having played one good team so far, and having played all 3 lottery teams. Clearly to him this isn't so that they can market Vegas as the "greatest start for a cup winning team" like they've been doing the past week.. it's not marketing, it's completely fair and just a complete coincidence. Just like having Ottawa and NJ benefit tonight playing against tired opposition, isn't an easy marketing strategy to highlight 2 young teams with speed. It's just a coincidence to that troll

Wonder how they pick the teams to favour though?  Not saying this isn’t true, but hindsight might be playing a factor here.  Everyone feels picked on when your team is playing poorly.  I suspect if the team starts into playing winning hockey there will be far less complaining of unfairness.  But on the other hand the old site was always a place where people liked to complain, but we have been bad for so long that it is hard to remember back when the times were good.

• Upvote 1