[PGT] Canucks @ Predators

Jim McMahon

14 minutes ago, Wing said:

Yea this really is an indication that the team is falling apart. 

Maybe not 3 in a game but I remember there was a stretch last year or the year before when Canucks took a lot of too man men penalties.

Yep, refs calling TMM against Canucks used to be a trendy thing to do. Barely a game went by in between calls.

• Upvote 2

im just happy with the win...hogs was really good which was a pleasant surprise, makes me wonder what happends when blueger returns. i thought 1st line looked sloppy at times. 2nd line looked really good. Defensively im havin doubts on Friedman and Myers....anyway... Now we have had a good roadtrip its time to go W streaking with a long line of games at home....ric flair GIF

• Cheers 1

I’ve watched Canucks games all over the world. Tonight, I end up in Richmond for work. Staying at River Rock. Thought it would be easy to find the game live here. Nope, had to ask Curve bar to put it on. They had MLB on. One guy complained, thankfully everyone else also wanted hockey. Guy next to me was an Oilers fan, and he even he said he’d rather watch Canucks than MLB. Never thought I’d see the day, when in Vancouver (particularly where there’s betting…sports betting) I’d have to request to put the Canucks game on. Anyway, end of rant, and yayyy we won. Bit of a boring game, but I’ll take it.

TLDR: Was in Vancouver and had to ask for game to be televised in a betting establishment. 

• Sad 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Viper007 said:

Kinda feel bad for chaos giraffe.  -2 tonight and none of it was his fault.  Except that stupid bonehead penalty and I’m all back on the sit his ass on the bench train 😂.

Right.  It was a great one-timer goal, nobody can stop that one.   Glad we came out with a win despite that.