Serious injury to Podkolzin

Screw

1 hour ago, Honkin Hronek said:

Sounds like some good news. 

Also, I hope you like the attention you’re getting, Tusk. I hope you get just a slimmer of satisfaction from the disgusting shit you’re saying, because that’s despicable. 

Podz uploaded photo on twitter.looks like doing ok

6 hours ago, Tusk said:

Hidden by mod

Tough is one thing. Finishing checks with an intent to injure is another and is bullshit, and you know that.

You’re defending a guy who obviously intentionally meant to hurt his man by the aforementioned style and follow through of the hit.

The problem in this regard isn’t the Nux needing to be tougher. It’s people defending this kind of shit as though the game consists of a bunch on Neanderthals on skates.

If that’s how you view the sport then perhaps you need to check your status on the evolutionary tree.

Wake up dude, you’re so far off on this with your takes, and the subsequent reaction to them…it should be an indicator that the impetus for your argument is flawed and totally incoherent. 

Maybe you like heat and coming off as heel…at some point though enough people will just ignore you and then you’re meaningless to this board. Just a heads up.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Tusk said:

Geez lady, that was a clean hit. We need some stuff like this up in the real team. I have been hit by someone 5 times bigger than me and the results are in. Skill only works when you aint scared of that 240 lbs guy coming your way.

Canucks are sadly short of the big guys. Boston, 2011

You're an idiot. In no world is that a clean hit. Even if the hit itself was clean, it would still be interference. But sticking out your leg to trip a guy and throw him to the ice isn't a clean hit. Get your fucking head checked you absolute moron Neanderthal.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

6 hours ago, Tusk said:

I guess I had so many haters I was not able to reply.

I emailed AJ and seems like I have access again.

Personally, I would take a hit like that for $750.000 per year, and every year. At least I could afford season tickets.

You’re human garbage 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Tusk said:

for a thousand canadian dollars I would let you punch me in the head as hard as you can. But I bet I could raise 20,000 by canadians not wanting you to hurt someone.

5 hours ago, Tusk said:

the problem is I didnt even get any takers for $1000 for a punch in the head, no questions.

If we were in texas the bidding would start at 5 grand.

You talk pretty tough from there.......and behind your screen.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1