[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs St Louis Blues, Rogers Place, Oct 27, 7PM PST ... Make 'em sing the Blues Game

Rocket-68

12 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

JR would know which one to pick out of those two...

He's got 3 cups with 2 different teams. 

The situation was handled so well.

They get a good deal on JT. Trade Bo while his value is at the highest, use the acquired 1st to get a top 3 RHD. 

Expiring Horvat + a 2nd for Hronek & Raty... Its a no brainer. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I know the way they let Boudreau was awful but it was the right move. Structure is really evident right now. I know St. Louis played last night and that has a lot to do with it but it sure is nice to see team defence. 

Also, having Tocchett, Foote, Gonchar, the Sedins etc. you cant really fool anyone as a player.  I think the buy in is pretty evident bc of it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Move over, Kessel. PDG is the new Phil The Thrill. 

Once Garland gets traded we should bring him in. Joshua and Suter are winning puck battles but there is nobody who can score a goal on that line. 

2nd unit powerplay needs him as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We could use a player like a Robert Thomas. Garland for Thomas. lol JK

I remember wanting us to draft Thomas simply because he looked like Bo.  I think there was some buzz around us and him as well (projected early 2nd pick iirc) but he went a little earlier than that. Obviously for good reason - and better reason than I had.

Edited by The Duke

8 minutes ago, The Duke said:

As someone who grew up playing other sports I never understood how hockey games were officiated.  

Make up calls and game management are how I run my PE class.  Weird to see it in a professional league.

^Truth! Hahahaha! 

In a league where stats & all points matter start to finish of the season, the referees even-it-up approach is a travesty! 

Edited by viking mama
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Ballisticsports said:

i hope the energy carries over against Rangers

I hope the defensive energy remains. Rags offense can be quite overpowering at times, and especially now that their kids are starting to really warm up

• Like 1