[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs St Louis Blues, Rogers Place, Oct 27, 7PM PST ... Make 'em sing the Blues Game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, RWJC said:

I just found the first gif I could find and thought it was close enough

But to your point…

The voice over when he's telling the story is definitely "chopper", but it sounds like Feldman is saying "choppie" when he's taunting the dog.

Ha, either way good one !!!

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Brock with that hug to Demmer, I'm so happy for him..Man he cried and said he didn't want to be traded..He loves this team and you can tell he put in the work this off-season.

Reminded me of Burrows does the same too with Luongo. 

• Huggy Bear 1

Two games in a row. Really solid efforts. 

They played well in Tampa and against the Panthers too, but the last two games are a step above. 

P.S. Not planning any parade, just yet. But great to see! Definitely a step in the right direction.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

It's smart reffing. The game is over. Let the boys escape without injury on both sides. Keeps heads cool. 

Not sure i would Ever call it smart reffing

Looked like a typical call against Canucks

Hurt?

Canucks were skating and playing

Teams take penalties out of frustration, let them play man or 2 short in last 2 minutes 

Canucks would probably reward 3rd and 4th line on PP anyways

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ballisticsports said:

Not sure i would Ever call it smart reffing

Looked like a typical call against Canucks

Hurt?

Canucks were skating and playing

Teams take penalties out of frustration, let them play man or 2 short in last 2 minutes 

Canucks would probably reward 3rd and 4th line on PP anyways

It's likely those types of powerplays that would result in injuries though. Lesser skilled players trying to show something to coaches/guys actively trying to score could potentially lead to a bad shot block, etc.

Not the end of the world but stuff like that could ultimately lead to millions in revenue disappearing if a good player ends up on the PK or a goalie gets an injury or something crazy happening. 

Just now, MikeyD said:

It's likely those types of powerplays that would result in injuries though. Lesser skilled players trying to show something to coaches/guys actively trying to score could potentially lead to a bad shot block, etc.

Not the end of the world but stuff like that could ultimately lead to millions in revenue disappearing if a good player ends up on the PK or a goalie gets an injury or something crazy happening. 

I don't agree, Guys played hard all game

Ref Management is something I despise

A penalty should always be a penalty no matter what the score or time left

Imagine that call and we were down 3-2 with 3 min left and Hogs skating and getting a penalty?

12 hours ago, Canuck You said:

Brock with that hug to Demmer, I'm so happy for him..Man he cried and said he didn't want to be traded..He loves this team and you can tell he put in the work this off-season.

I caught that too...pure elation. He deserves to be here and I'm glad that the powers that be have seen it that way.

• Upvote 2