[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs St Louis Blues, Rogers Place, Oct 27, 7PM PST ... Make 'em sing the Blues Game

Rocket-68

3 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Miller jumping in for Hoglanders defence is exactly the mindset we need. Team toughness. 

Not sure Bo Horvat would have bothered to show up in that situation. 

Horvat was to busy cashing his cheque and giving a generic comment post loss to comprehend what's happening now. Kept the right guy in JT!! Boys a problem at times but mostly he's all heart!! Emotion on his sleeve!! He gonna be a 80pt player for another 4 yrs till he regresses mark it and even then he's a second liner still. 

Edited by Bobby Lou
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, RWJC said:

I hear ya man and kudos for being honest. I’m not being righteous or anything, just remember the PGTs from preseason and it was ridiculous at times. People wanting Tocchet fired, whole team traded, etc etc. Totally premature and shortsighted but again, unless they were watching the drills in camp prior to games you couldn’t tell that the real “team” was ready to compete 

Well then you see a team like Edmonton who showed up a few weeks early to gel. How has that worked for them? I guess you never know.

• Cheers 1

Just now, RWJC said:

I hear ya man and kudos for being honest. I’m not being righteous or anything, just remember the PGTs from preseason and it was ridiculous at times. People wanting Tocchet fired, whole team traded, etc etc. Totally premature and shortsighted but again, unless they were watching the drills in camp prior to games you couldn’t tell that the real “team” was ready to compete 

Ah. I wasn't part of that. I just didn't want to see a repeat of last couple seasons and their dreadful starts. Greens training camps were pathetic in terms of getting the team ready for NHL hockey...

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well then you see a team like Edmonton who showed up a few weeks early to gel. How has that worked for them? I guess you never know.

Yeah or CGY with their 85% NHL lineup and celebrating like they won the cup after beating a barely AHL squad

• Cheers 1