[PGT] Canucks vs Blues Oct 27 - Binnington dying inside edition

Jess

9 minutes ago, BIGGESTCANUCKSFANEVER said:

over-reaction much? goodness. we're 5-2, not 50-2. 

some of the better teams in the league we haven't even played yet. if we can beat Vegas convincingly, then okay, maybe. but until then, this is a decent start. Our start has been so bad over the years, that a 5-2 start seems like we're bound for the Cup. Good Grief. 

8 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

over-reaction much? goodness. we're 5-2, not 50-2. 

some of the better teams in the league we haven't even played yet. if we can beat Vegas convincingly, then okay, maybe. but until then, this is a decent start. Our start has been so bad over the years, that a 5-2 start seems like we're bound for the Cup. Good Grief. 

If Chicago can deal with them so do we

8 minutes ago, Papa Sawce said:

When we went 2-0 i didn't wear a jersey watching the game, we then went 0-2 when i put the jersey on, not into superstitions but i wanted to test it out and I didn’t put a jersey on the last 3 games, I honestly think this is all on me guys.

I also love wearing jerseys so what do I do here?

Good news, I don't believe in superstitions.  Go ahead and wear it.  Show your support. 😄

6 minutes ago, Captain Kirk said:

St Louis looked tired, they did play last night after all.

How many times do our boys travel and get in late and still have to play? The last decade of Canuck hockey would have played down to the opponents energy level and let them stay in the game and ultimately lose a point or two. 

• Cheers 4

Just now, Captain Kirk said:

St Louis looked tired, they did play last night after all.

Last year... Well for many years, we've played down to teams that are struggling. 

Tonight, captain huggy made sure the team didn't take they're foot off the pedal, and finished the Blues.  That's leadership...

The rest of the team stepped up.  They don't want to disappoint their capitain!  But also the other leaders stepped up as well. 

Demko, lights out!  Miller shorty!  And came to Högs defense.  Petey, intercepted pass to Miller for goal and another sweet dish to Miky. 

These guys are tight!!!!  Fun times this season!!!! 

• Like 4