[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Rangers, Oct 28 7PM, Rogers Place - Give the Blueshirts the Blues Game

Rocket-68

Just now, -AJ- said:

Hoglander looks like he's still playing the same way he dominated in Abbotsford. So much more confident and strong-willed.

If I were Tocc, I’d seriously consider moving Hoglander up in the line up in this game. Seeing him out there doing what he’s doing, yet having an anchor like Bo Villeay on his line is a bit frustrating.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

It just looks so good though 

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Lots of good entries and control 

They look good moving the puck around, but don't seem to have any set plays given they are just trying to create.

Say what u want about the bumper play but they don't have enough players to cover all 5 guys so if u move the puck well u can get those set plays.

We saw it with the Kreider post earlier. Twins always did it with the high tip too.

I appreciate them moving around more but need to have some go-to plays up your sleeve

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Lol. Pettersson has beat a lot of star goalies telegraphing his shot. Doesn't really matter when you're a sniper 

i think he's struggling to get his shot off this year. not sure if it's the extra bulk he put on or the huge increase in stiffness with his stick this year, or more likely a combination of both, but as well as he's playing he looks a bit slow getting the shot away. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Just two good hockey teams right now.

Kind of feels like a Playoff game.

Agree. Feels like it’s going to go down to the wire and then some if the Nucks can tie it up. 

Both have solid goaltending, solid offence and decent defence. 

PK/PP is a push. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, tas said:

i think he's struggling to get his shot off this year. not sure if it's the extra bulk he put on or the huge increase in stiffness with his stick this year, or more likely a combination of both, but as well as he's playing he looks a bit slow getting the shot away. 

He always starts slow. This time slow is 12 points in 7 games lol

• ThereItIs 1