[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Rangers, Oct 28 7PM, Rogers Place - Give the Blueshirts the Blues Game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Can we just appreciate Hronek a little more please? 

What a trade. What a player. 

This guy is still ‘young’.  He and Hughes are going to be amongst the best tandems in the League going forward. Mark my words. 

Exactly this. To not be onboard with this guy is just ridiculous, imo. And we haven't even seen his best yet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

I wonder why JT shaved when Movember is just around the corner. 

I was just thinking that myself. I am guessing his stache grows fast-ish. I shaved as well. But that's cause my facial hair doesn't grow like a man, mine grows like a 13 year old boy that never matured beyond that. It's patchy and gross and pathetic. I just wanna be a real boy.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Can we just appreciate Hronek a little more please? 

What a trade. What a player. 

This guy is still ‘young’.  He and Hughes are going to be amongst the best tandems in the League going forward. Mark my words. 

Hronek not wearing a bucket for the warmups. Lookin sharp.

IMG_7156.jpeg

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Vancan said:

He's so good, keeps CBC semi tolerable. Glad he never went to TNT/ESPN, would have been a worldwide household name hanging with Barkley and friends

I do have a real fear that eventually the U.S. networks will throw a boat load of money at him at some point. Enjoy him while we can folks.

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Huggy Bear said:

Stop whining and dry your blankets 

how the fuk is that whining? i'm only pointing out facts. they are still producing well just not in terms of scoring goals. go block me or something instead of feeling the need to quote me everywhere with ur useless trolling

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

I was just thinking that myself. I am guessing his stache grows fast-ish. I shaved as well. But that's cause my facial hair doesn't grow like a man, mine grows like a 13 year old boy that never matured beyond that. It's patchy and gross and pathetic. I just wanna be a real boy.

Ok, I just Googled. Turns out that the official Movember rules state that you should start November with a freshly shaved face, and grow the mustache for the duration of the month. To that, I say screw it…I’ve been growing a beauty for most of October too.