[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Rangers, Oct 28 7PM, Rogers Place - Give the Blueshirts the Blues Game

Rocket-68

6 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

These extra long, story filled GDT are a bit much.  

This game kind of worries me.  
Second of a back to back against a solid team. 
Im hoping not, but I think we see a very tired team today

Yes, and sure, our top six were rested a bit but all the lesser lights played more than they're used to. Just as important that our energy players have energy.  

But no doubt they're happy to have contributed more and preserved a shutout, so they should be good.     

51 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

JT line arguably the best so far this season.  PDG checks hard, can score, BB can pass and score, JT wins draws, can check the best opposition line (eg McDavid). 

EP didn't have Ilya until recently.  He was under the weather/banged up for a few games.   We all know how good he can play. So this is a great sign of things to come: two legit top lines.  Once Bleuger is back, a solid third line threat too. 

I am so excited for this season. 

I think I was so frustrated because we knew what kind of talent this team had but they were underachieving so badly. I actually had a lot of money on them making the playoffs 2 years ago and they missed. They missed again last year and at that point, it got me second guessing what i knew about this team and started asking myself maybe I just had Homer goggles and they weren't that good.  

Maybe I was right maybe I was wrong but what is undeniable is that buying out OEL and acquiring Hronek Soucy and Cole makes this team so much better. 

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

As the snow falls on cold alberta day I’d like to thank whistler brewing company for a delicious chest nut ale 

Their winter dunkel is unreal. Love this time of year to grab one of those, along with a Salt Spring Island creme brule vanilla stout.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Their winter dunkel is unreal. Love this time of year to grab one of those, along with a Salt Spring Island creme brule vanilla stout.

The chest nuts are always in stock in alberta but the dunkle I always have to special order 

• Cheers 1

48 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

No, I dont. Beer is not for the shower. 

Shower time is for whisky. The little drips of water presses the malt to perfection. Who wants to mix water with beer? that's nonsense. 

I would have guessed weed in the shower. Isn't that like being inside a bong?