[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Rangers, Oct 28 7PM, Rogers Place - Give the Blueshirts the Blues Game

Rocket-68

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

I’ve been far more mad than this, as lack of effort is what irks me most. 1st half of last year for example.

I’m proud of this team tonight, and once the sting of that OT goal subsided I feel quite ok. 

Getting mad at the team's lack of effort is different than getting mad by being boned by the refs, because the latter is completely out of our control and destroys the sense of fairness that should be inherent in the game. If we lose due to our lack of effort, that's on us.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Mikeyman109 said:

I don’t agree with the room at me. Call that have the rangers the two man advantage 

The too many men? Petey was still way too far from the bench and as he was headed there he turned away toward the play briefly. I believe that turn did him in.

1 minute ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

We were undone by the two 5 on 3s. Apart from those we took the game to them and were good enough to win it. We can compete with top teams and we need to get back to winning ways on Tuesday

Till you again need  to play big club,and they send you same refs

• Cheers 1