[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Rangers, Oct 28 7PM, Rogers Place - Give the Blueshirts the Blues Game

Rocket-68

So angry.  2x 5on3s… missed call on the winner… This team deserved better tonight. Kuzmenko with 2 golden chances… Shesty was exceptional.  I will say if we continue to play like this, we are in very good shape.  

Thought Pettey is telegraphing his shot quite a bit.  I know the points are there, but I feel like he’s been struggling a bit tbh. Obviously he’s getting a tonne of attention, but maybe a little more deception would be a good tactic for him in terms of getting shots through. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Do you know where they live??????

I am not gonna dox them. But won't take a genius to figure that out these days sadly....

Comment along the lines of them getting booed in every bar they go to in Van.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

The too many men? Petey was still way too far from the bench and as he was headed there he turned away toward the play briefly. I believe that turn did him in.

Yup. Re watching it, it definitely seemed to be that instant. 

Just now, Vancan said:

Look how he threw Don Cherry under the bus to save his own ass. Don't expect much from him. 

It’s pretty bizarre that Ron is even still on tv. He’s dislikes everywhere including in Ontario.. 

2 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

I don't see how you could bet on the Canucks to win and be right the who.e game about your bet and feel good after that game and not feel like you were screwed over,  feel sorry for those people. 

There’s a reason why I don’t gamble on sports.

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Pure961089 said:

I don't see how you could bet on the Canucks to win and be right the who.e game about your bet and feel good after that game and not feel like you were screwed over,  feel sorry for those people. 

Good point. This is kind of officiating makes betting on NHL games completely nonviable. Who would bet on games now when the outcome can be so heavily influenced by reffing. Betters that bet on the Canucks need to riot to get their lost money back.

What a roller coaster of a game. Hard fought and tight checking game. Easily could have come out with a win tonight, but happy with at least a point. 

Nice to see that play by Meyers to get the 2-1 goal. Loved Petey laying the body at the end of regulation lol. Lots to like about our game 5 on 5. I feel so much more confident in our ability to either hold a lead or come back and tie a game. It’s still early in the season but you can see the confidence and feel it. 

• Cheers 1