PGT - Canucks-3: NYRefs-4: Shit happens.

Sharpshooter

3 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

Again from all of your posts.... I had front row seats to this game!!! 

Y'all quite honestly... Seriously.... Isn't this fun!!!! 

This team is lightyears ahead of where they were less than a year ago.  What a massive improvement.  All the pieces are gelling so well. 

We just stood toe to toe with a really good hockey team in the Rangers.  And 5 on 5 we were the better team. 

The cool thing is... I think we can sustain this.  Because we have a great coaching staff.  Man it's been to long since we've had our team play like this.

Cheers everyone!!!!

Where is your degrading comment towards the ref??!

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Huggy Bear said:

This was his response last time. He wouldn’t want to make those calls, and refs have a tough job. 

Takes the high road, and comes into the interview even, and joking with Louie. 

Not whining, or drawing negative attention, or creating more drama. Have to think that’s better for the player’s to hear.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he went into the room first, said ‘great game..proud of you guys. That call was bullshit”

The more I hear from him, the more I like him.

IT is this kind of attitude that kept refs doing whatever they want with no accountability.

Horrible response.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

What did he say

I won’t get the exact quote but something to the effect of” it’s a fast game and I wouldn’t want to try and ref , we have the best professional referees in this league and then went on to talk about parts of the team’s performance he was proud of