[GDT] Around the NHL [November 2023]

Coconuts

Vegas vs Kings tonight.  I'm gonna tune in and see what we're up against this year in the division. 

Also Toronto vs. Ottawa.  We play Ottawa tomorrow and then Toronto on Saturday.  Hope they both goon it up and get some suspensions 

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

• Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Vegas vs Kings tonight.  I'm gonna tune in and see what we're up against this year in the division. 

Also Toronto vs. Ottawa.  We play Ottawa tomorrow and then Toronto on Saturday.  Hope they both goon it up and get some suspensions 

I would appreciate your opinion about Vegas and LA

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, AatuD2 said:

If I had to guess I'd say that LA wins this matchup

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Maybe Benning should have insisted on the Coyotes taking 50%?

Ottawa's coach looks kinda like Gene Kiniski

Ottawa's coach looks like the dickhead from original Footloose

Screenshot_20231108-173352.png

Edited by Joshua.Guy
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chickenspear said:

By the last couple comments, I can only assume Reaves decided to give a cheap shot or 2 at game's end?

Tried to goad McEwen into a fight as the clock wound down to zero.

To be fair, I didn't watch the whole thing, so not sure if McEwen did anything to deserve it, so it appeared to me that Reaves was just trying to be Reaves.

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Tried to goad McEwen into a fight as the clock wound down to zero.

To be fair, I didn't watch the whole thing, so not sure if McEwen did anything to deserve it, so it appeared to me that Reaves was just trying to be Reaves.

Reaves is useless

• Upvote 2

Laffs have given up 4 or more goals in 7 consecutive home games. Is their defensive structure and goaltending on par with the Oilers? Atrocious.

Tree living is off to a Ken Holland like start as Laff GM. Goes out and sign Klingberg to bolster Laff defense. Tonight Klingberg was -4. 

You can’t make this stuff up. 

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Maybe Benning should have insisted on the Coyotes taking 50%?

Ottawa's coach looks kinda like Gene Kiniski

I think you'd have an easier time brokering a peace deal between Palestine and Israel then getting Coyotes to retain more money then they did. 

• Haha 1