[GDT] Around the NHL [November 2023]

Coconuts

1 minute ago, Rekker said:

Maybe I'm of the minority, I like 3 on 3 just the way it is. It's very different than regular hockey and I'm good with it. 

I don't have much of an issue as it stands, but I'm also not against them wanting to stop teams from circling round and round until they get the perfect look. 3v3 is most exciting when it's chances back and forth imo. 

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

I don't have much of an issue as it stands, but I'm also not against them wanting to stop teams from circling round and round until they get the perfect look. 3v3 is most exciting when it's chances back and forth imo. 

Ya. It's great when your team has the puck, lol. It's not real hockey, but I like it. Meh, if you don't have the puck, better get it back. I can understand the debate and won't lose any sleep over it, but I quite like it the way it is.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Kragar said:

He needs to miss games at this point.

Getting tuned would be even better.  He's earned it.

He needs a professional help- I would say when a grown man pay that much attention to this particular part of body- there is a problem.

48 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

He needs a professional help- I would say when a grown man pay that much attention to this particular part of body- there is a problem.

It's not just the nut jabs (not to diminish those in any way)... he is an all around chippy player.  In that play there, someone shoulda pounded on him.  You don't mess with knees.

But, like others, he is allowed to get away with this crap.  And something needs to be done.  If the refs won't (that should have been an easy call if he did not get a penalty in-game since it was right around the puck and in clear view), it's time for the players to put that bitch in his place.

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

heres a better point of view :

Dreamer is aptly named.  That doesnt look like a slew foot at all. A trip, perhaps, but hardly a dangerous play.

Slewfoots involve pulling the player back over the leg the offender has stuck out, putting the other player at risk for a concussion.

• Cheers 1