[GDT] Around the NHL [November 2023]

Coconuts

21 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

Well, Canucks legend almost save their asses

He is with two goals tonight while big two with 0 points against a back up and a tired team

Mcwhiner and Divesatl have quit on their club. Their true loser colours are shining through.

• ThereItIs 1

10 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I think you are right.  McBaby is going to ask for a trade.  Book it...

Yip,and it would make sense for the Oilers. The team is very flawed and full of holes. Trading McGoof and Drais might, might get that team on the right track to a future as a more complete team.

• ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

St Louis is outplaying the Devils in the 1st. 

Parayko looks really good and mobile. If he becomes available, I would jump all over it (he does have a NTC). 

If he’s healthy and completely over his back issues, sure he’d be great to add. But he did struggle with serious back troubles a couple seasons. 

• Cheers 1

Yah watching the game.  He went into the boards head first in the first and then played the rest of the first period but got pulled from action for the second.  Concussion protocol I assume.

Also, Jesper Bratt is insane.  You think Jack Hughes is sick, Bratt is just as good right now imo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

Yah watching the game.  He went into the boards head first in the first and then played the rest of the first period but got pulled from action for the second.  Concussion protocol I assume.

Also, Jesper Bratt is insane.  You think Jack Hughes is sick, Bratt is just as good right now imo.

It look like he hit his shoulder head on first really hard..

25 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Jack Hughes has 20 points and I’d a minus player. Quinn has 16 point and us a plus 13. Kind of obvious which one is better. 

THIS.  And Petey is a +9.  IMO, Quinn and Petey are both better than Jack.  Jack is also horrible at faceoffs, he's at 36%.  Petey is at almost 50%.  And Petey has 13 hits, Jack has 2.

Petey is a much better player than Jack and it's not even close really.  Jack is a glorified winger...

• ThereItIs 1

11 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

THIS.  And Petey is a +9.  IMO, Quinn and Petey are both better than Jack.  Jack is also horrible at faceoffs, he's at 36%.  Petey is at almost 50%.  And Petey has 13 hits, Jack has 2.

Petey is a much better player than Jack and it's not even close really.  Jack is a glorified winger...

Yup. We are great and those other Hughes (Jack and Luke) are puck suckers. 

• ThereItIs 1