[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Oct. 31st, 7:00PM PT | Halloween 2023 Edition

Roberts

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Fluky? Nah. That was larceny. 

Yeah. Anyone who doesn't see it, is out to lunch or just looking to play devil's advocate and stir the pot. 

Bottom line: Whether we buried the chances to win or not, there were some sketchy calls. 

9 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Got the treats out Pumpkin lit up waiting for the kids.so far none

I was talking with my sister who's in Ocean Park. She says it varies between 12 kids and 80 each year. So she got 100 candies.

My niece's husband has stated he will gladly take any extra from my sister. (Which basically means it probably goes to her grand kids...if it makes it that far..)

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I was talking with my sister who's in Ocean Park. She says it varies between 12 kids and 80 each year. So she got 100 candies.

My niece's husband has stated he will gladly take any extra from my sister. (Which basically means it probably goes to her grand kids...if it makes it that far..)

Im in a Townhouse complex with kids but so far none,usually get min 12-30 kids,quiet so far

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I’m not far from there we usually get 15-20 , 7 so far 

skeletons and pumpkins out

we used to get up to 500 at our old house, miss that we decorated the entire yard and entry

• Like 1

Just now, Cromeslab said:

Im in a Townhouse complex with kids but so far none,usually get min 12-30 kids,quiet so far

I feel kind of sad for the current generation of kids.

This was growing up for me one of the fun times of the year.

6pm-715 pm trick or treating. Then my Dad would pick us up and we'd go to Minrou and watch the fireworks.

Then usually fireworks at his house. It was an awesome night.

Now its kind of had a lot of the fun taken out of it. I'm glad Richmond still has a fireworks event.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I feel kind of sad for the current generation of kids.

This was growing up for me one of the fun times of the year.

6pm-715 pm trick or treating. Then my Dad would pick us up and we'd go to Minrou and watch the fireworks.

Then usually fireworks at his house. It was an awesome night.

Now its kind of had a lot of the fun taken out of it. I'm glad Richmond still has a fireworks event.

Im in kamloops and they banned fire works.grew up on the coast and we allways had a bonfire and fireworks.good times

• Like 1