[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Oct. 31st, 7:00PM PT | Halloween 2023 Edition

Roberts

3 minutes ago, Huggy Bear said:

Miller didn’t impede him…he barely felt the stick and chicken winged hard. JT even let go of his stick.

The ref got duped, and your ref boner is pulling blood away from your brain.

No one is abusing officials, they’re venting frustration at their obvious mistakes.

While I wouldn't call it, we also don't know what was said. We don't know if warnings were already issued prior to.

There's no denying that officials are getting abused at despicable rate since covid. It's time to dial it back. Like it or not, people see it on TV at the pros and think they can do the same shit at the lower levels of hockey. 

7 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

I could really do without the fireworks outside freaking my dog out.

As a veteran, with dogs, all three of us are thunderbuddies, me a corgi and a valhund, every Halloween. My pillows have already been comander3d by the pup patrol.

I'm not kidding either...next time this clown shows up in my Dad's yard to go out on the boat he's getting told to gtfo. And he won't even know why (my Dad doesn't like him either). He's one of those guys who shows up to go out fishing and helps with nothing, pitches in for nothing. Gets there when it's time to launch and leaves before the boat's unloaded. So no.

Sprayed with the hose. And I'm serious. 

WOOOO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1