[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Oct. 31st, 7:00PM PT | Halloween 2023 Edition

Roberts

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

This has been Hronek's best game as a Canuck imo. He's the one guy tonight who's fully engaged. 

Glad you pointed that out because that is very accurate indeed and might get a shout out by the coach post game !  

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

Again, I doubt anyone has ever claimed refs were unbiased.  That's, simply, a long standing tradition in the game, one that I enjoy seeing........as frustrating as it can be

"Tradition"? LOL

That's a nice way of saying bunch of horsepoop.

Bias has NO place in "officiating". It actually sort of contradicts it. Speaking of dicts (refs).

2 minutes ago, drdeath said:

Radio loving the JT benching when I think it’s just an indictment on these refs as much as anything JT is doing. JT hooks a player. Player retaliates by clamping down on his stick. JT gets the only penalty. 

JT gets cross checked in the numbers. JT retaliates. JT gets the only penalty. 

Pretty sure it was an opportunity to cool off, and RT will confirm that in the post game interview

Edited by Huggy Bear
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

You should start a youtube channel, get a sponser and be a fashion critic.

You know what Ghostsof1915! ?? 

I took this one class a few quarters back and part of the class was I had to post videos of myself on YouTube talking about things related to the class. 

Of course they are hidden from the public because god forbid that anyone find them.

But, my classmates always thought I was very expressionable with my facial expressions and body movements in my videos when I was not trying to be. 

• Cheers 1