[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Oct. 31st, 7:00PM PT | Halloween 2023 Edition

Roberts

3 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Actually, that worries me. They will win eventually and we all know the Canucks luck…

Agree that game scare me more but the same time, the sharks can't score to save their lives.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Likewise I can say it would be like dudes entering into relationships with loyal women… Especially in my case the last 3 women I’ve dated have been  complete cluster f’s…

Find yourself a woman who has a library card.

I normally charge people to give out Grade A life advice but I'll give that one for you for free! 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

has the hockey guy, admitted he was wrong yet? he made two videos trashing the nucks, the second one ten minutes on why they were bad?

The THG has been bad for Canucks coverage for a while now. It is one of those things where he tries his hardest to not have other think he is biased to the point where he is now reverse biased towards the Canucks.

Edited by 24K
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dankmemes187 said:

has the hockey guy, admitted he was wrong yet? he made two videos trashing the nucks, the second one ten minutes on why they were bad?

Unsubscribed from him after that one. He clearly tries too hard not to be called a “homer”.

• Like 1