[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Oct. 31st, 7:00PM PT | Halloween 2023 Edition

Roberts

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Find yourself a woman who has a library card.

I normally charge people to give out Grade A life advice but I'll give that one for you for free! 

Bro where do I find such a woman…??? All they care about is having a body count… WTF…

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

Myers back up around 20 minutes. Another assist. (5 points in 9 games) +4 on the season.  

The chaos works both ways.  That’s why he’s the chaos giraffe, not just the bad giraffe.

giphy.webp

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

• -dlc- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks (5) vs. Nashville Predators (2) | Oct. 31st, 7:00PM PT | Halloween 2023 Edition
  • Jess unfeatured and unpinned this topic
Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

It will be between Hughes and Makar this year…

He will need ten more points than Makar (unjustly) to win this year.

Hughes is a way better defender and doesn't get credit with it because he doesn't hit. 

• Huggy Bear 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

has the hockey guy, admitted he was wrong yet? he made two videos trashing the nucks, the second one ten minutes on why they were bad?

He sorta has. He keeps moving them up the board in his rankings 

3 minutes ago, Huggy Bear said:

Flames putting contract talks on hold, and changing directions.

BRING TANEV HOME!

Isn’t he kind of slow though? Do you think he would still be able to shut people down like he used to?

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS

19 minutes ago, stawns said:

But none of that is new, nor is it going to change as long as they use human refs.

There are mechanisms in place to hold officials accountable, we just don't hear much about it.......but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen 

That’s the point.

MLB let’s their officials, who choose to do so, speak-out & apologize for blown calls. I respect that….& so do MLB fans.

Healing news travels & gets around, then we can more easily forgive & forget. And forgive & forget the next time. The NHLOA does a disservice to their union members in muzzling their members from speaking-out or answering questions posed by the media. Being more transparent & accountable, is absolutely necessary. Misinformation & conspiracy theories will thrive otherwise.

Edited by viking mama
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Bro where do I find such a woman…??? All they care about is having a body count… WTF…

If you're younger I can't help ya because I'm finding the mindset of loyalty to be going away with access to dating apps being so popular and with sexuality being non-taboo these days but if you're above the age of 27 and under 40 then I'd say from my experience you have to try coed sports. Coed sports are a phenomenal way to find some real gems in women. 

• Like 1