[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Oct. 31st, 7:00PM PT | Halloween 2023 Edition

Roberts

27 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

6 Pts behind Vegas with a game in hand, Suck it Golden Knights!

At some point Vegas will begin showing cracks and we will punch a hole through them.

Edited by 1-d
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

If you're younger I can't help ya because I'm finding the mindset of loyalty to be going away with access to dating apps being so popular and with sexuality being non-taboo these days but if you're above the age of 27 and under 40 then I'd say from my experience you have to try coed sports. Coed sports are a phenomenal way to find some real gems in women. 

Dude you know… ya gotta meet them in group activities… 

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Huggy Bear said:

Think he’d be perfect for 1-2 years 2RD until Willander is ready. Mentor the kids like Hirose, McWard.

He looked plenty quick last year, so maybe I should watch him play this year before going full Tanev.

Has he lost a step?

Never go full Tanev…

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Huggy Bear said:

maybe it’s game management, and they think SEA is more winnable

Is it time for a Tocchet chant? 

Unpopular take - I liked Bruce. I like Tocchet better.

I said it. And yes, he needs his own chant.

My suggestion is sing the chorus to "Rocket" by Def Lep because his nickname in Philly was "The Rocket"

Music from his era too. Song has a swagger and swing to it. Yo Cool man Rick 😆

"Rocket, yeah. Rocket Baby, come on!"  

ps. there are also two Rick's in Def Lep so it's def(initely) a Rick Thing...   or something 

Edited by HIWATT
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, 1-d said:

At some point Vegas will begin showing cracks and we will punch a hole through them.

It's a good thing we have a few guys like Garland and Beauvillier who can fit in extremely small spaces 

Edited by HIWATT
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, HIWATT said:

My suggestion is sing the chorus to "Rocket" by Def Lep because his nickname in Philly was "The Rocket"

Music from his era too. Song has a swagger and swing to it. Yo Cool man Rick 😆

"Rocket, yeah. Rocket Baby, come on!"  

ps. there are also two Rick's in Def Lep so it's def(initely) a Rick Thing...   or something 

well done…great choice! 

Tocchet! Yeah!

• Vintage 1

• -dlc- changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Oct. 31st, 7:00PM PT | Halloween 2023 Edition
  • Roger Neilsons Towel locked this topic