[PGT] Canucks vs Predators Oct 31

Jess

18 minutes ago, Huggy Bear said:

Think that was just to let him cool down, and not a punishment, but I could be wrong. We’ll hear from Tocchet shortly….I’m sure he’ll get asked.

Either way, great coaching by Tocc

it was definitely accountability, and apparently they got into it a bit and apologized after, lol.

I was wrong.

1 minute ago, Jatt Sharabi said:

Yes I know the sharks are just terrible right now but to all those who are already claiming the canucks are going to win, please stop. You just never know in hockey, anything can happen. 

We know. Can"t take anyone for granted. We're just having some fun. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, drdeath said:

The Canucks missed the playoffs last year by 13 points. They had 6 in their first 10 games last year. If they beat the Sharks they would have 15 in 10.

Meaning they'd only need to beat last year's rest of the season by 4 points to make the playoffs.

If they can play around this rate for 50 games, they only have to play .500 for the last 32

6 minutes ago, Jatt Sharabi said:

Yes I know the sharks are just terrible right now but to all those who are already claiming the canucks are going to win, please stop. You just never know in hockey, anything can happen. 

It means the Canucks can't underestimate anything. Keep playing the system. It's working. The team looks night and day better than last year.

I think winning is infectious for the team. Hard work, and never let up.

10 minutes ago, Jatt Sharabi said:

Trap game