[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks, Nov 2 7:30 PDT, SAP Center ...

Rocket-68

Who had or has the greatest hair in NHL History  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Simply the Best Hair in Hockey

• Are you kidding me - The Flow BB6
    • When flying down the wing, the Flower LaFleur
    • Like come on!!!!! Jaromir "Mr. Mullet" Jagr for the win!
    • Bobby Clarke with the added bonus of no teeth
    • Mike Ricci who must have been sporting a wig, like b***h please!
    • Al Iafrate who managed to combine a Reverse Friar Tuck with Party in the Back in the same 'doo
    • ... none of the above, I will show you a pic in the comments

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Yep. And I firmly believe that preseason game was the beginning of the end for the flames.

Yes indeed.  It's hard to believe that Cgy & Edm are dead last in the league just above this S.J. outfit.     The Edm fans must be super pissed at the start their team has had  - given they were favoured to make the finals and they just lost again tonight.      Wonder when the hatchet falls there and if McBaby finally gives up?

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Mission Springs ? 😉

All the way in Mission?  A little far, but if I'm around those parts I'll check it out.  

I've noticed over the last few years that it's almost impossible to find bars that play Canuck games with sound. 

20 hours ago, Rubik said:

Giving SJ their first win of the season would be the most Canucks thing ever... sorry, I'm still scarred by the past decade lol

Tocchet seems to have completely changed the culture in the dressing room.  Foote and Gonchar deserve massive props here as well.  

I know I'm getting *way* ahead of myself here, but fuck it, this is the best coaching staff that we've ever had.  Better than Vigneault and as good as the Pat Quinn days at minimum.   

I'm wondering if Tocchet showed the boys clips of the Canucks-Sharks 2013 series before the game?  😮

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Huggy Bear said:

yeah…BOTH of your teams are crushing it!

Awkward No Way GIF

I have more than 2.. 

Only Canucks crushing it.

Oilers Jets Sens Leafs Habs all lost tonight..

I cheer for all the Canadian teams.  Some ppl on CDC didn't like it but that's their problem. Not mine.  

I like the OVs Caps and Red Wings too but that's a different subject.