[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks, Nov 2 7:30 PDT, SAP Center ...

Rocket-68

Who had or has the greatest hair in NHL History  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Simply the Best Hair in Hockey

• Are you kidding me - The Flow BB6
    • When flying down the wing, the Flower LaFleur
    • Like come on!!!!! Jaromir "Mr. Mullet" Jagr for the win!
    • Bobby Clarke with the added bonus of no teeth
    • Mike Ricci who must have been sporting a wig, like b***h please!
    • Al Iafrate who managed to combine a Reverse Friar Tuck with Party in the Back in the same 'doo
    • ... none of the above, I will show you a pic in the comments

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Loved the gum that came with those hockey cards 

What was it about that anyways?  The stale crispness of it.    Think it was partially in our heads - a level up from double bubble.   The staler it got the less bendy, that's when you knew you got a good pack of cards!   It would break into shards and cut your mouth then extra good! 

Edited by IBatch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, IBatch said:

I remember several versions (teams) that were the exact opposite (great at battling good-great teams, only to give away points against bad teams).   Over the years.  

Yeah, that's not at all how the final two months went last year. Beating up on the Chicagos and Anaheims is what moved us from like 6th in the draft to 11th. Same with the year before after we hired Boudreau.

Edited by JeremyCuddles

34 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Apparently we're also looking for a top 6 scorer on top of the RHD. 

Canucks are switching gears after the promising start. 

https://www.canucksdaily.com/LATEST-Insider-drops-massive-update-on-Allvin-trade-intentions-The-Canucks-minding-has-switched-294384

''Sat said he heard over the weekend if Canucks could have their way they would love to add another high end scorer and top 4 Dman...They're very aggressive as a front office to try and improve the team...They believe they're missing a couple big pieces

If they are able to pull off getting another top 4 dman and a top 6 player, I will be super shocked. They would be putting themselves into "great" front office category with that.

They'd have to get rid of 2 of Myers, Beauviller or Garland to be able to bring anybody in, and none of those are going to be easy sells to another team.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

If they are able to pull off getting another top 4 dman and a top 6 player, I will be super shocked. They would be putting themselves into "great" front office category with that.

They'd have to get rid of 2 of Myers, Beauviller or Garland to be able to bring anybody in, and none of those are going to be easy sells to another team.

Seems like Peeke could be had in a swap for Garland. Kind of surprised it hasn't happened yet tbh.