[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks, Nov 2 7:30 PDT, SAP Center ...

Rocket-68

Who had or has the greatest hair in NHL History  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Simply the Best Hair in Hockey

• Are you kidding me - The Flow BB6
    • When flying down the wing, the Flower LaFleur
    • Like come on!!!!! Jaromir "Mr. Mullet" Jagr for the win!
    • Bobby Clarke with the added bonus of no teeth
    • Mike Ricci who must have been sporting a wig, like b***h please!
    • Al Iafrate who managed to combine a Reverse Friar Tuck with Party in the Back in the same 'doo
    • ... none of the above, I will show you a pic in the comments

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Petey and JT have more points than the entire SJ roster. We need to bury those losers, although maybe when they get to 8 they can back off.

Two game time decisions tonight, one may be Petey. Would make sense to sit him and heal with the Sharks.

34 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Blockbuster  

Canucks

2024 1st

Lekkerimaki

Flames

Anderson

lol never see that happening but the first and Lekk would be a strong package for a good young 23/24 year old RD.

Hope this never happens.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rekker said:

I'm officially driving my wife nuts as I impatiently await this 730 start time. 

Ah crap forgot it was at 7,30, I raced to put away my Halloween village to make it on time for 7 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

My Shark hatred has waned now that they are in full rebuild mode. I still mildly dislike them and nothing would be better to see the boys pummel them, say 7-1.

It should be a good opportunity to pad the stats, which could mean that it ends up being a low scoring game. Take the two points and come home to take care of business against the Stars on Saturday.

12 hours ago, Baratheon said:

I don't think they'll overlook this game.  They weren't happy with their play in the last one.  They'll come out determined to play a stronger game.  Unfortunate news for a pretty bad SJ team.

Tonight we see if the Canucks revert to the last few years or if they continue to come prepared. 

I've really liked this team so far, but I'm waiting until game 20 to believe they're a different team. This game is like most of the ones before it for me:  Don't lay an egg. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Impress her and do some laundry 

Word, bank some points for when you come home at 3AM all the way in the bag having left the house a 7PM to get some milk ... well there was a Canucks game on on the way to Save-On-Foods.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Impress her and do some laundry 

Never, never show all your cards. I purposely suck at folding laundry. Like Marchand, accidentally on purpose so I'm not allowed to fold the laundry. Lol.

Edited by Rekker
  • ThereItIs 1

38 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Blockbuster  

Canucks

2024 1st

Lekkerimaki

Flames

Anderson

lol never see that happening but the first and Lekk would be a strong package for a good young 23/24 year old RD.

'Strong package'?... If yah mean strong Benning b.o. smelling sweaty ball nastiness!  Then that trade would do the trick. 

What are you smoken'?  Put it down... Whatever it is lol!  

Heard of Willander?... Or Hunter Brewhaha?  Come on now... We don't need to sell the farm for a right d.... ESPECIALLY to the fLames!!!  Just wait for fa and get big Z and we good until our young phenoms make it to the big team.  

You're right about one thing.... "It will never happen..."