[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks, Nov 2 7:30 PDT, SAP Center ...

Rocket-68

Who had or has the greatest hair in NHL History  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Simply the Best Hair in Hockey

• Are you kidding me - The Flow BB6
    • When flying down the wing, the Flower LaFleur
    • Like come on!!!!! Jaromir "Mr. Mullet" Jagr for the win!
    • Bobby Clarke with the added bonus of no teeth
    • Mike Ricci who must have been sporting a wig, like b***h please!
    • Al Iafrate who managed to combine a Reverse Friar Tuck with Party in the Back in the same 'doo
    • ... none of the above, I will show you a pic in the comments

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Crimson JH said:

Wooooow…. I never seen so many empty seats in San Jose… Look worst than Florida and Arizona’s attendances! 

I hope that San Jose wins the 1st overall pick this summer. 

The future looks bleak for that franchise. 

• Tank 1

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

When games are too easy or expected you notice players don't celebrate goals the same. You gotta know when to be humble, same for the fans on these forums cheering and hollering at goals vs the worst team in the NHL is hardly an achievement.

Its an auto win everyone knows this let's be gracious as fans.

laugh.gif.b5399473d26f03d6f67dde2e1bf57971.gif

3 years ago, where were we all forecasting this team to be, development-wise, by 2023-24? in their competitive window, no?

progress isn't linear. there's no reason this team can't be this good right now. it doesn't have to be a slow build. 

benning failed to strike when the iron was hot after the bubble and instead doused everything in ice water and it shattered. don't squander another opportunity. 

reward the team. 

Edited by tas
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

That was a different era and time, they were a powerful team. You have to look at the context, Canucks is a top 5 team in the NHL loaded with talent vs San Jose who wasn't ever going to even make the playoffs and haven't even won 1 game.

It's not cool to make fun or over cheer against such a handicaps opponent.

That's their problem not ours.

WOOOHOOO 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Fuck the Sharks they weren’t gracious when refs handed them a series win against us. 

I'll never forget Bettman saying on camera that the officiating was acceptable considering there hadn't been a single game that had been worked honestly, including multiple games from Sutherland.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

That was a different era and time, they were a powerful team. You have to look at the context, Canucks is a top 5 team in the NHL loaded with talent vs San Jose who wasn't ever going to even make the playoffs and haven't even won 1 game.

It's not cool to make fun or over cheer against such a handicaps opponent.

Canucks were one of the top teams in the league then the refs gave the over twice as many pp’s that series.