[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks, Nov 2 7:30 PDT, SAP Center ...

Rocket-68

Who had or has the greatest hair in NHL History  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Simply the Best Hair in Hockey

• Are you kidding me - The Flow BB6
    • When flying down the wing, the Flower LaFleur
    • Like come on!!!!! Jaromir "Mr. Mullet" Jagr for the win!
    • Bobby Clarke with the added bonus of no teeth
    • Mike Ricci who must have been sporting a wig, like b***h please!
    • Al Iafrate who managed to combine a Reverse Friar Tuck with Party in the Back in the same 'doo
    • ... none of the above, I will show you a pic in the comments

This poll is closed to new votes

58 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

In the past, the Canucks would always let the other team do something big like set a record or, in this case, get their 1st win.

The Sharks are a team the Canucks should beat fairly easily, but yet they tend to struggle with the low hanging fruit. Losing to PHI was concerning, but they bounced back, and I hope that loss was a wake-up call. 

If the Canucks win tonight, I'll be more confident they're a different team.  7-2-1 sure sounds nice. 

Was about to post something very similar. Previous incarnations of the Canucks would allow a team like this off the hook and get a win.

The Canucks have passed several important tests this year. Tonight is another one in the process of proving this team is different.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Was about to post something very similar. Previous incarnations of the Canucks would allow a team like this off the hook and get a win.

The Canucks have passed several important tests this year. Tonight is another one in the process of proving this team is different.

process-improvement-we.jpg

8 minutes ago, HELLOCONGA said:

amazing gdt thank you! go canucks. i think the sharks might take this one but we will see. where is vintage canuck btw???

He's going down with the HMCS CDC.

I've had rescue parties try and convince him to abandon ship. But he refuses.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Can't take the Sharks lightly...despite them having a really bad start, they still have dangerous weapons in Hertl, Eklund, Hoffman, and Zadina.

Ngl, I'm nervous about this game. A lot of times this team theoretically faced inferior opposition and have dropped the ball a lot in the past several seasons. Lets see whether this team has the maturity to come out hard and compete hard despite on paper the Sharks being a team that looks like a 0-8-1 team.

Can't afford to have another game like we did last game against Nashville, its time to grow and move forward to showing that we are a serious team and that starts tonight giving San Jose nothing to work with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

So much fear, negativity and complete absence of confidence in some cases in this thread 😳

This game, with this Canuck team, is a L O C K !!!

Mark my words scaredy cats!! 👍🏼

Yeah but this is the CANUCKS we're talking about. Has any team in the history of the universe had fans more optimistic and excited only to be crushingly disappointed?

7-2-1?

Too Good Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

If this team has proven anything to me over the years, it's we're actually pretty good at beating the bottom feeders. It's partially why we haven't drafted in the top 5 in recent years despite being complete ass. So you know what, I feel good about this. 6-1 thumping on the Sharts. I feel it in my pants.

11 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

So much fear, negativity and complete absence of confidence in some cases in this thread 😳

This game, with this Canuck team, is a L O C K !!!

Mark my words scaredy cats!! 👍🏼

Canucks History my friend.

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

If this team has proven anything to me over the years, it's we're actually pretty good at beating the bottom feeders. It's partially why we haven't drafted in the top 5 in recent years despite being complete ass. So you know what, I feel good about this. 6-1 thumping on the Sharts. I feel it in my pants.

How come when St. Louis was crap, they seemed to beat us every game for a long stretch there?

• Upvote 1