[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks, Nov 2 7:30 PDT, SAP Center ...

Rocket-68

Who had or has the greatest hair in NHL History  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Simply the Best Hair in Hockey

• Are you kidding me - The Flow BB6
    • When flying down the wing, the Flower LaFleur
    • Like come on!!!!! Jaromir "Mr. Mullet" Jagr for the win!
    • Bobby Clarke with the added bonus of no teeth
    • Mike Ricci who must have been sporting a wig, like b***h please!
    • Al Iafrate who managed to combine a Reverse Friar Tuck with Party in the Back in the same 'doo
    • ... none of the above, I will show you a pic in the comments

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, -dlc- said:

That's pretty pessimistic. That was then this is now.

Also, we've beat the Sharks the last 9/9 times we've played them.

FTR: This year he's got a 3.83 GAA ... totally beatable. 

Oh boy Deb...you just summoned Herb Brooks in David Quinn tonight.

image.png.b8dae4cbd0f7b261d7e17ab91b6c7eeb.png

image.png.bac7dfa10ad55924a7397af10f8d1520.png

Edited by CRAZY_4_NAZZY
  • Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

If this team has proven anything to me over the years, it's we're actually pretty good at beating the bottom feeders. It's partially why we haven't drafted in the top 5 in recent years despite being complete ass. So you know what, I feel good about this. 6-1 thumping on the Sharts. I feel it in my pants.

I remember several versions (teams) that were the exact opposite (great at battling good-great teams, only to give away points against bad teams).   Over the years.  

Edited by IBatch
  • ThereItIs 1

26 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Canucks History my friend.

How come when St. Louis was crap, they seemed to beat us every game for a long stretch there?

Or when we were crap/meh and St. Louis was good-great,  we'd clean the floor with them. 

18 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

56 yrs old and been a fan for 40 of those so I’m well aware of the past.

Just see no reason to attach it too firmly to today.

But then I’m an eternal optimist.

I NEED a cup parade in Van in this lifetime and ain’t getting any damn younger lol

For those who prefer to live in fear or only go all in on sure things, all power to ya.

I’ll be cheering with enthusiastic confidence every chance I get and tonight’s game definitely is T making that much of a challenge 

Go Canucks GO!!!

I am a close to your age and have been watching since I can remember.

I want us to win a cup and at this point we are good but not great.A couple moves and good off-season we can be a contender for years.

Just hope it works out right this time .

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

LaFleur was my pick best hair.

In Vernon as a close to teen the neighbors house was rented by 6 hockey players.

One I got to know he called himself Guy after LaFleur.

He took me to the rink and yes LaFleur was there on the ice I was like so close to him.Plus other nhlers were there a few oilers.Was awesome to see the vets helping younger guys.

Edited by cripplereh

Just now, cripplereh said:

LaFleur was my pick best hair.

On Vernon as a close to teen the neighbors house was rented by 6 hockey players.

One I got to know he called himself Guy after LaFleur.

He took me to the rink and yes LaFleur was there on the ice I was like so close to him.Plus other nhlers were there a few oilers.Was awesome to see the vets helping younger guys.

Le Demon Blonde

• ThereItIs 1

24 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Weird right?

Yes.   St. Louis had very good teams in the 90's to the turn of the century.   Some excellent ones.   Not sure why but we seem to have their number.   At least that's how I remember it anyways.

Edit:  Maybe it's Karma for Nedved ... and Steven'/Shanny ... they seemed to want to offer sheet everyone lol.    We actually asked for Shanny.   Joe Juneau good grief.   And of course our connection to the Butcher trade.   We have a lot of history with that team behind the scenes which makes it even more fun when we beat them. 

Edited by IBatch

4 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Yes.   St. Louis had very good teams in the 90's to the turn of the century.   Some excellent ones.   Not sure why but we seem to have their number.   At least that's how I remember it anyways.

Edit:  Maybe it's Karma for Nedved ... and Steven'/Shanny ... they seemed to want to offer sheet everyone lol.    

I'll sign tell em to look for me haha.

• Haha 1