[PGT] Canucks at Sharts

Roger Neilsons Towel

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

ok fam... here is the deal... no more bashing myers... he may be traded this season... we need to pump his tires up

He should be traded at the deadline if he keeps this up regardless of our standing.....

If he wants back as a 3rd pair we can resign but this management group seems to understand asset management... that's directed to all those pissy about a 3rd and Suter for Desmith and a 1st from NYI for a top pair D in Hronek..... true JT type deal.. Go Canucks Go

Edited by Bobby Lou
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Nice to see people "actually" happy about the Hronek trade. I've had him in my pool since he first broke into the league. He was a clutch beast. I was over the moon when we made that trade. That's why I didn't let it go all offseason. 

Honestly didn't no a thing about him before the trade so didn't say anything about it, but so far it's looking great

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Bobby Lou said:

He should be traded at the deadline if he keeps this up regardless of our standing.....

If he wants back as a 3rd pair we can resign but this management group seems to understand asset management... that's directed to all those pissy about a 3rd and Suter for Desmith and a 1st from NYI for a top pair D in Hronek..... true JT type deal.. Go Canucks Go

We got Hronek and Miller for first round picks. If you want those proven NHL ready quality players that is the price. What we lost with the firsts who knows, superstar like Hughs, or a Joulevi type bust? One thing we do know is what we got, wish seems like a win.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Just now, Vancan said:

We got Hronek and Miller for first round picks. If you want those proven NHL ready quality players that is the price. What we lost with the firsts who knows, superstar like Hughs, or a Joulevi type bust? One thing we do know is what we got, wish seems like a win.

Exactly this. Contending defense doesn't come cheap. We need to make it a priority just like Vegas, Avs, and contending teams. If we just paid Myers $6 mill ... we sure as hell shouldn't be balking at paying for better top Dman.

Somebody better answer that phone. Because I called it. I knew this was gonna be a thumping. This team loves feasting on the squatters. Good night to get a few monkeys off a few fellers backs. Suter and Beauvillier getting some goals is always nice. I hope Kahkonen is okay, I only watched the highlights. Kuzy is such a lovable guy. Immediately worried about the fallen tender. Class. Also nice to see the guy I been defending all these years get a couple snipe jobs. Boeser is every bit as lovable as Kuzy. Nice to see him be rewarded for his effort and after some trying years.

2 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Somebody better answer that phone. Because I called it. I knew this was gonna be a thumping. This team loves feasting on the squatters. Good night to get a few monkeys off a few fellers backs. Suter and Beauvillier getting some goals is always nice. I hope Kahkonen is okay, I only watched the highlights. Kuzy is such a lovable guy. Immediately worried about the fallen tender. Class. Also nice to see the guy I been defending all these years get a couple snipe jobs. Boeser is every bit as lovable as Kuzy. Nice to see him be rewarded for his effort and after some trying years.

Boeser is up there with the goal leaders in the league.

11 minutes ago, Vancan said:

The 1sts for those 2 are what you'd pray a 1st turns into. I was happy with both deals. Hronek hasn't even reached his full potential either which is scary hahah

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Total points so far:

Elias Pettersson - 19

JT Miller - 16

Quinn Hughes - 16

Leon Draisaitl - 13

Connor McDavid - 9

Are Elias Pettersson and Quinn Hughes the two best players in the NHL?

IMG_0848.gif

IMG_0847.gif

McQuaill eggs is prob best point getter but deadmonton is fucked... still no goalie and one of the worst D cores in the NHL lead by two insane players... which both don't back check... I'd much rather two way EP and reliable Quinn.

• Cheers 2