PTSC: Game #11 DAL @ VAN Nov 4 2023

Goalie29

3 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Yeah, that’s a new thing I’m trying out. Only to the doubting   Thomas’s though! Almost went with the crying emoji, but I thought that would be too much.

Haha good for you. We deserve it. I don't really doubt though I just like to win when I gamble. Even just for fun lol. Thought we might be due for a loss. I was also trying out something new. 😉

I've wagered a couple of low $$ bets on the Canucks already though. Sure has been fun cheering them on and winning some $$ at the same time. Put a more sizable bet on the Canucks to cover by 1.5 over the Sharks the other day. I was a little nervous the first minute or two there. 🤣 Actually paid pretty good at 2.15 on the dollar 

Not betting tonight except maybe the over/under or a low stakes parlay. Go nucks and I will happily concede this one.

• Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Yeah, that’s a new thing I’m trying out. Only to the doubting   Thomas’s though! Almost went with the crying emoji, but I thought that would be too much.

You're assuming way too much. Doubt has nothing to do with it. This is a predict the score contest. It's strategic not emotional. I actually WANT the Canucks to win, believe they can, and rooting for them but this is a point system, everyone's trying to move up in the leaderboard too.

Sometimes we're not going to pick our guys. It's just the nature of this contest.

Edited by Dr. Crossbar
  • Tank 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

Maybe I missed something, but I've been wondering, what the hell is a 'kwat'? :classic_laugh:

It's the new and improved 'what?' of course... no caps! bro!

In all seriousness I think we need to add a like 'totally wicked' or 'totally kick ass!!' emoji... Especially because the teams going to be winning more often... Level UP!front flip juan wick GIF

Edited by Hogs and Podz
  • Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

Maybe I missed something, but I've been wondering, what the hell is a 'kwat'? :classic_laugh:

I think it's kind of slang like oKay Wat and that's a funny gif of Kuzmenko with a questioning look on his face.

Oh you mean literally. It's the name of the Kuz emoticon if you hover your cursor over it.

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

I think it's kind of slang like oKay Wat and that's a funny gif of Kuzmenko with a questioning look on his face.

Oh you mean literally. It's the name of the Kuz emoticon if you hover your cursor over it.

Oh, that's kuzzy's face, haha. I've been trying to figure that out for a while now. No hair threw me off. 

28 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Dammit, if that Stars player had shot the puck like 2 seconds earlier at the end of the game I'd have gotten the shot totals bonus.  :picard:

You sure? Final totals were 28 shots for Van and 27 for Dallas. That last lob would have made it a tie.

ETA… my apologies , I see now you predicted a tie… so close!

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Cheers 1