StealthNuck Appreciation Thread

6of1_halfdozenofother

3 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I don’t eat meat, only fish. Even so, @Ribs is still a good guy in my books. 

If you ever want to come into Vancouver from Nanaimo and watch a game, Petey will make some calls and hook you up with some seats in a luxury box.  Who knows, maybe you can sit with Frankie himself. Cheers. 🥳🥳🥳

Why are you trying to punish poor Ribs

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Like the others I just want to say a very sincere thank you. This place means a lot to so many of us. When I logged in on (I think) Friday and saw the red banners I was extremely disappointed. Within 2 minutes I read your post saying you were cooking something up and it was instant relief.

What you have managed to come up with in such short time is incredible. It's basically CDC just without any interference from management or ownership. It's finally ours.

Thank you again Ribs. 🐐

95f7f98d-df92-4b39-a922-f521fa60cc29_tex

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

What you have managed to come up with in such short time is incredible.

If you check out the "Welcome" thread, it actually pre-dates the announcement on the old site, so there was definitely some actions happening before the "bad news" was shared.  (I put "bad news" in quotations, because as we've seen and as you've mentioned, it's a blessing in disguise with his creation and orderly self-migration of users to this site.)

• ThereItIs 2

None of you know me, been lurking for years. I showed up to CDC today to do my usual lurking to be blindsided by the alert. 

To then find this forum I am absolutely blown away with how amazing you were able to recreate this forum. I can only imagine the undertaking it must have been. I am super grateful! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

I ditched my season tickets because I no longer could support paying thousands of dollars towards another retool due to the stubbornness of ownership. However my love for this team will always support this place and we all have to thank you @Ribsfor throwing us a life saver from the sinking S.S. CDC ship. 

Where I’m going with this is, if this site ever needs some financial support, DM me. I’m more than happy to put money towards this fanbase and forum group. We are the team as @bishopshodan said, without us there is no team. I hope the suits realize how much of a thoughtless decision it was to kill the old forum. Put my name in the hat as a shareholder/lifeline for this site/forum. I’ve made many friends on here and friends are an extension of family. Thank you StealthNuck/Ribs for saving the family from breaking apart. We are forever thankful for this, I know I am. I wish you a fantastic rest of your week and even better weekend with the first preseason game on Sunday! LFG!

image.gif.7998913640c726c05403b7626f76ab8d.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2