[GDT] Dallas @ Vancouver, Saturday, November 4th, Rogers Arena, 7pt/10et, HNIC, SN650

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Hence the rumor that Nux are shopping for a D still. 

Yup, I've been following that too... 

I'd prefer to add picks to the deal and get a younger long term solution over just a quick rental. 

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Were they? (I was on the phone)

Bunch of turds...at least a parade's better than a clown conference like the one they're holding.

Yeah. McLean mentioned about the upcoming game Vancouver/Dallas, and made some facetious, dumbass comment about fans planning the parade.

They all had a laugh. Although that guy replacing Bieksa seems like he's a Canuck fan. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

I'd prefer to add picks to the deal and get a younger long term solution over just a quick rental. 

Nux don't have cap space for a rental. 

I trust this management to do the right thing. 

Edited by Jaimito

11 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

Great effort so far. 

What's funny is, in the pre-game, the panel snickering about Vancouver fans planning the parade. 

Too stupid, too funny. 

Nobody's planning a parade. Aren't we allowed to be happy that our team is actually playing really well? 

Wouldn’t be talkin smack if Juice was in the house.

Edited by PistolPete13
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Jaimito said:

Nux didn't have cap space for a rental. 

I trust this management to do the right thing. 

We don't have cap space for a rental or a long term solution, not sure what point you're making? 

It would have to include Beauvillier going out to either that team or someone else. 

Besides rentals happen at the end of the year when teams have more cap space. 

3 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Agree.    JR and PA have to try and restock the cupboards down on the farm as benning decimated our prospect pool so badly and for so long that we're 2-4 years behind most other teams.    h

Hopefully they can a prospect here and there along the way and they need to protect our draft picks!