[GDT] Dallas @ Vancouver, Saturday, November 4th, Rogers Arena, 7pt/10et, HNIC, SN650

Chickenspear

20 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Yeah. Maybe we don't need any upgrades on D. 😉

Wow! That last series was a rush! 

Bluegar is a defensive centre in the cupboard. 

Im feeling good but defensive depth is a must for any team that wants to grind in the play-offs.

Remember what losing both Rome & Hamhuis reaped in 2011? Be well-prepared for anything & everything, next time!  

Edited by viking mama
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pycnotic said:

Instigator is the right call, can’t stand everytime there is a big clean hit the guy has to fight that needs to go from the game 

I agree. Oh my God! A clean hit. What the hell has this league become? 

This demko kid..... 2 years ago he promised us he would elevate his game and win the vezina.... 2 game changing saves. Hope he is alright....I hope zebras don't interfere with our game fingers crossed... who needs a change this Team has chemistry now why fix a good thing... 

OK - True story - I had about 10 (free) drinks at the Sharks game Thursday ,,, it got me thinking.  So I just finished my first drink and Suter scored.  So I pour another about half way through it and Petey scored.  I might have 1 one more if they need it but I'm trying to save my liver.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, luckylager said:

Yeah a real fucking team again. Man I really didn't know if it would ever happen

This isn't just a good team they are now considered an elite team by all the media and the NHL coverage and experts are all blowing the Canucks horn.

Over night Vancouver became one of the most recognized and desired markets to play hockey in all the sudden.