[GDT] Dallas @ Vancouver, Saturday, November 4th, Rogers Arena, 7pt/10et, HNIC, SN650

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

If we do win this game (knock on wood) They are (emphasis on they) Dallas 3 games in 4 nights blah blah blah..STFU!

Just take care of the games you are scheduled to play.  We can see how hard they compete almost every game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikey said:

Peteys definitely taking a home town discount.. He is having way to much fun now.  Hronek hopefully does the same. His next contract should be a big one but If they wanna win a Stanley cup gotta prove it on the paystub...and hopefully the sedans will put some sense in the Sweds...

Petey's hometown?

6 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

OK - True story - I had about 10 (free) drinks at the Sharks game Thursday ,,, it got me thinking.  So I just finished my first drink and Suter scored.  So I pour another about half way through it and Petey scored.  I might have 1 one more if they need it but I'm trying to save my liver.

I appreciate you resting your liver when we’re up. We’re going to need it to be fresh for the playoffs

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Nah don't piss with a winning lineup. Joshua is a little scary defensively. Maybe he can sit 

He’s been one of our best defensive forwards this season. He’s easily our best forechecker despite his lumberjack skating. 

The issue with him is consistency.

Just caught up on the PVR. What a great game so far. Nice to see that we can keep our game together even against better opposition.

It’s starting to look like this is more than just a good start to the season. Tocchet finally has this team playing a complete game, and man is it fun to watch!

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Not a good powerplay.

Lack of urgency and not a lot of awareness.

Hughes sorta almost let Dallas into the game there. 

Yeah  - bit of lolligagging there on his part

• Haha 1