[GDT] Dallas @ Vancouver, Saturday, November 4th, Rogers Arena, 7pt/10et, HNIC, SN650

Chickenspear

Just now, viking mama said:

True that!

And he can’t suck-up enough now to make-up for all of the dumpin’ he did on a wonderful morphin’ player like Alex Burrows… or the enabled-dissing he did of the Sedins, while partnering perennial Bruins-fan Don Cherry. 

They can’t retire him soon enough for me. 

Be gone, Ron.  

And take Rudey with you

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Just caught up on the PVR. What a great game so far. Nice to see that we can keep our game together even against better opposition.

It’s starting to look like this is more than just a good start to the season. Tocchet finally has this team playing a complete game, and man is it fun to watch!

Huge huge shoutout to Allvin. 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Well, I am enjoying the season finally after over a decade but I sure mis my sympathy sex.

Same here. I had basically stopped watching hockey for awhile.

EDIT: I REALLY should have read the rest of the sentence before leaping in to quote and respond! 😂 😂

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, viking mama said:

True that!

And he can’t suck-up enough now to make-up for all of the dumpin’ he did on a wonderful morphin’ player like Alex Burrows… or the enabled-dissing he did of the Sedins, while partnering perennial Bruins-fan Don Cherry. 

They can’t retire him soon enough for me. 

Be gone, Ron.  

Truer words never spoken. Well said.

3 minutes ago, McIlhargey the Lesser said:

P.S. I really appreciate all the work you’ve put in and contributions you’ve made to this new forum.

Thank you, so many of us, all of us who post here really. Much appreciated!

• Cheers 2