[PGT] Dallas @ Vancouver

Chickenspear

13 minutes ago, Olli Juolevi said:

I’ve outgrown my Chiclets fandom but I still gotta say that Biz would be great to have on the panel. It’s nice to see some actual personality. I don’t hate Hrudey but having Biz, Juice, and Friedman together would be electric.  

and @Sharpshooter, you’re dam right there was backdoor plays involved. The game was a highlight reel of your greatest backdoor experiences, except none of them went against us because Demmer pitched a god dam shutout. 

Hopefully when  Ron the canucks hater retires biz can slide in.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Might be as good as any year to go and compete.

I'm not about trading high prospects like Podz, Lekkerimaki, Willander, and Petey...but like, this team looks for realz. They could use some reinforcements...this team isn't deep enough to make a good run. One injury to a key core player really puts us in a bind. We need more across the board.

Not opposed if this team targets another Hronek-like/JT Miller-like deal. Get another impact player.

To get a Hronek like player, we need to give up a Horvat like player. Who would we give up that's like Horvat? Not to mention, it would most likely cost us a high draft pick

• Like 1

Dallas was very good. But our elite players were better on the night and all players were playing a team game for 60 minutes....are they getting it now that you have to play a 60 minute game to succeed in this league? It appears so..they seem to be getting it now. Maturity perhaps.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

10 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Goal differential 2023-2024:

Vancouver Canucks - 48 GF - 22 GA - 26

Vegas Golden Knights - 49 GF - 24 GA - 25

Boston Bruins - 36 GF 21 GA - 15

LA Kings - 47 GF 33 GA - 14

NY Rangers - GF 34 GA 24 - 10

Detroit Red Wings - 45 GF 37 GA - 8

Colorado Avalanche - 32 GF 27 GA - 5

Dallas Stars - 30 GF 26 GA - 4

Carolina Hurricanes - 42 GF 42 GA - 0

Two way ahead of the pack there

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Alot of different opinions then me on this game. I thought dallas looked excellent. They played one hell of a game. Dallas was structured, played hard as he'll and had one of the best goalie performances I have seen. This easily could have gone the other way and I wouldn't have been mad. We won because we were better, but dallas deserves some props. They were good.

Donald Trump complimenting and getting buddy buddy with sworn enemies? I don't believe it. 🙃

Edited by conquestofbaguettes
  • Haha 2