(GDT) Canucks Vs Oilers Nov 6 (7PM PST)

PeteyBOI

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

$10.5 would be a discount. I think $11.25 -$12 is fair.

I think the term affects it as well.  Might be able to get him a little cheaper on a shorter term deal.  If he feels like he can get a bigger payout in a few years.

8 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

I think the term affects it as well.  Might be able to get him a little cheaper on a shorter term deal.  If he feels like he can get a bigger payout in a few years.

Yeah. I was going to edit and add just give him $12.5 x 8 for a cool 💯 mil and let's go.

Maybe he only wants to sign a shorter deal. Who knows at this point but he must be enjoying the season so far.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Chicken. said:

Great quote 🫡

He's full of great quotes.

Biting the elephant one bite at a time. 

I'm not the smartest guy in the room

Don't get fat and happy. 

Staples and Pillars.. 

Huggy is a Hockey Nerd. 

Earn the day.

Edited by Jaimito
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, stawns said:

The best thing they can do is skate away from him and put up goals.  Engaging with him with just empower him as none of those guys are in Kanes weight class.

Get under his skin, let him be undisciplined and skate away

Just what Joshua did with Marchment the other night and walked away with a PP for his team.

My guess is that bit of wisdom is coming from the coaching staff.

2 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Yeah. I was going to edit and add just give him $12.5 x 8 for a cool 💯 mil and let's go.

Maybe he only wants to sign a shorter deal. Who knows at this point but he must be enjoying the season so far.

who says no to 100 mil? I get the 'bet on himself' stuff, but 100 mil would be very hard to turn down. You might end up Klingberging yourself if you're not careful. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, grumpyone said:

quite honestly, ihho... if the Oilers fixed their defense, they'd improve 250%

the goalies wouldn't seem so bad with an actual defense in front of them. 

just watch them buyout Nurse next summer. 

I'd probably try to trade Drai for a top 3 D man + ???. Can't trade Kane and NO ONE could afford McD. 

They're much better off trading Nuge than Drai. You take away Drai and their powerplay numbers dip probably by over 10%.

14 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Don't get fat and happy. 

Staples and Pillars.. 

Huggy is a Hockey Nerd. 

Earn the day.

This is a sign of a great leader- ability to produce quotes

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Don't get fat and happy. 

Staples and Pillars.. 

Huggy is a Hockey Nerd. 

Earn the day.

“played their balls off”

• Haha 3

I am not too worried whether we we win or lose tonight its a long 82 game schedule. We are trending in the right direction and thats my only concern. Its kind of nice to be playing a team that is trending the other way though. 😄 Vegas lost to the Ducks the ther night, big Whoop.

These guys are learning to win and they are learning a multitude of ways to do it. We are no longer, one dimensional.

Most of the credit has to go to JR and PA in my honest opinion, they are making ALL the moves which are making us successful. 

Picking the right coaches, moving the right players and signing contracts in the right amounts that are in the best interest of the team.

It kind of helps when you have people who have won it all before and know how to build a TEAM. I get the feeling that these type of people know how to build DYNASTYS too which is totally possible with what we are currently building from this early on, the sky is the limit.

Edited by EdgarM
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1