(GDT) Canucks Vs Oilers Nov 6 (7PM PST)

PeteyBOI

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Man, we are lucky. I would rather have DeSmith over either of oilers goalies. I would rather have Demko over McDingle right now.

Absolutely. Oilers coach wants to rather have Mike Smith right now.

... btw shouldn't you be in court yet? 😜

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Blueger back in, who do you staple to the press box or send down to Abby?

Beauvillier - there's no room on the top 6 and he isn't a bottom 6 player.   He's insurance in case of a top 6 injury

Just now, Sergiomomesso said:

Love Nils answer. 

“we don’t give them chances. And we score on ours. “ 

isn’t that how hockey works? 

I had a good chat with him last training camp. Funny dude. 

Haha it was such a long brutal question and he just cut to the chase. Hes been trained well by petey 😁

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I get that but she then went on to say it was a good non-challenge. When the rules support your challenge you should challenge 100% of the time.

She's usually a great commentary, but she was really grasping at providing a reasoning for it by creating this notion that it mattered whether Demko was stationary or not. 

Yeah, I agree it should have been a penalty - but I see where the staff is coming from, given how fickle the stripes can be.

• Like 1

I just like that Tochett is making everyone believe in the system and holding all of them accountable. Great goalies can only get better because they are being as accountable as everyone else. Me I personally think its a penalty every time, because it would have been if we had done it to the Oilers

5 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Sometimes some of the Gals from the National team would come over to the Richmond Ice Center and scrimmage no contact with us guys playing stick and puck.

Trust me; It was plenty rowdy. Cassy was one of them. 

image.thumb.png.95130f34622988faa6087c077e80992d.png

A hell of a player and along with Hayley W, my favorite Team Canada female players.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergiomomesso said:

Love Nils answer. 

“we don’t give them chances. And we score on ours. “ 

isn’t that how hockey works? 

I had a good chat with him last training camp. Funny dude. 

I am keeping this guy up after this game, this is the player we need on this roster, CLUTCH.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

I love intermission hockey interviews. They're the most pointless thing in television.

But this is how the kids will learn, ya gotta fight the little fights out there, work hard in the corners and thank the boys in the room, ya know? All the cliches. 😆

• Haha 1