(GDT) Canucks Vs Oilers Nov 6 (7PM PST)

PeteyBOI

11 minutes ago, stawns said:

You mean when people observed they were playing poorly?  Why is that bad to say?  They were

Seriously, that was one of the worst 10 minutes they have played this year and people were calling them on it. Don't think anyone was jumping off the bandwagon or thought they were done.

We are really lucky to be up 3-1 with how we played the first 10-12mins of that period, and people are lying to themselves if they disagree.

On 11/5/2023 at 4:35 PM, Dankmemes187 said:

Go Canucks Go! 6-2 Nucks. Hughes with the game winner

All day! Or 5-2 4-2 ish so we don't have to deal with "dirty" 

Our healthy roster is my main concern, just keep them out of reach.. like a boxer, boom boom boom BOOM! Bye see ya! Sucks to be you coilers, I bet Kuz is ultra stoked he never signed with them! 

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

If we can get to 9 or 10 goals that ought to be enough to sink their coach after the game tonight!

I wouldn’t even be surprised if we became some juggernaut of chaos this season.  Prompting firings and beachings around the league.

We’ve studied the art deeply of late… Time to unleash it on the league.

Edited by The Duke
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

I felt like the canucks had very few shots but they were all quality chances. 

2 glorious ones that didn't go in were Soucy in the slot and Joshua putting it out of play in front of the open net

Any shot is a quality scoring chance against the ECHL trash Edmonton calls goalies.