(GDT) Canucks Vs Oilers Nov 6 (7PM PST)

PeteyBOI

Just now, -dlc- said:

Things is, other goalies are probably getting that call.

I mean, is there a rule saying a goaltender HAS to get right back into the net? I don't know that there is.

I've seen that go the other way many times. Thing is, we know Canucks don't get the benefit of the doubt. Ever. Just play clean and don't put your hands up after every play like the Oilers do. Wears thin on the refs real quick. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I mean, is there a rule saying a goaltender HAS to get right back into the net? I don't know that there is.

Absolutely not. In fact the rules on interference state that it's literally his ice so nobody should be able to interfere with him as he claimed it by not being in motion. 

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

What a stupid comment. Makes no difference if Demko heads back towards his net. He's entitled to that ice. Onus is on the player to avoid him he's literally standing still.

She’s not saying it was or wasn’t a penalty - more that it wasn’t worth risking an oilers PP right after they scored.

Just now, Jaimito said:

He will likely get Sens and Leafs. Then DeSmith v Habs

I don't know about the rest of the Forum Trolls, but I for one don't cringe on "... send the backup in for the next game ..." ... has been a while since I felt that! Good pick up on Casey!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Of course there’s no rule, lol. But generally it’s a rule of thumb to get back in. It was a bad play I’m not saying it’s anything more. I bet you he thought the same.