(GDT) Canucks Vs Oilers Nov 6 (7PM PST)

PeteyBOI

2 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Like an interference penalty on Demko? I think that gets negated by the goal.

Oilers radio explaining it's fair game since Demko had time to play the puck and lingered. Funny to hear that when you know they would be screaming bloody murder if that happened to their goalies. Dumb comment. He lingered. Ya nhl goalies have so much time to linger. Give me a break.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Things is, other goalies are probably getting that call.

I mean, is there a rule saying a goaltender HAS to get right back into the net? I don't know that there is. And a trip's a trip.

I have never in my life not seen that called before.  Most egregious non call all year for sure

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Yep 3 games against them in the last few weeks then not until later next year?????   Go figure.  same with the Flames - two home game late march and April,  

Screwball schedule!

I prefer a divisional play 7 games to start for all teams then another 7 games by Christmas, another 7 games after all-stars then another 7 games at end of season. No 3rd divisional games before 1/2 of the season is even over.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, The Duke said:

She’s not saying it was or wasn’t a penalty - more that it wasn’t worth risking an oilers PP right after they scored.

I get that but she then went on to say it was a good non-challenge. When the rules support your challenge you should challenge 100% of the time.

She's usually a great commentary, but she was really grasping at providing a reasoning for it by creating this notion that it mattered whether Demko was stationary or not. 

Just now, MikeyD said:

I get that but she then went on to say it was a good non-challenge. When the rules support your challenge you should challenge 100% of the time.

She's usually a great commentary, but she was really grasping at providing a reasoning for it by creating this notion that it mattered whether Demko was stationary or not. 

they’re REALLY trying to prevent half their audience from turning this off