[Article] Calgary Flames Reportedly Shopping Defensemen

RWJC

33 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Toronto should do whatever it takes to get one of Hanifin, Tanev or Zadorov

I think they will and I think we won't be able to come close to TO's offer. At the very least, we should be there bidding it up to make sure TO overpays. Lol.

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rekker said:

I think they will and I think we won't be able to come close to TO's offer. At the very least, we should be there bidding it up to make sure TO overpays. Lol.

I wouldn’t be too keen to help the Flames get a better return by driving up the price .

1 minute ago, Captain insano said:

This is a chirp at their fan base I hope 

Im

guessing there are no Leaf fans here. There should be no fans of other clubs here. Wouldn’t it be kind of weird for fans of other clubs to be on our board, unless they were trolling?  Seriously, why in the heck would s fsn of another club be here? 

9 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

How about Huberdeau(salary retained) for Reaves and Klingberg?

I could see a deal with the Habs who send Josh Anderson and Jordan Harris to CGY for Huberdeau with 20-30% retained, or something of the sort 

1 minute ago, RWJC said:

I could see a deal with the Habs who send Josh Anderson and Jordan Harris to CGY for Huberdeau with 20-30% retained, or something of the sort 

If Calgary was smart, they’d move everyone with value and start over. That proposal would be a good start. 

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

That’s the McBaby Whiner led Soilers. Leafs are legit. Slf sees a Leafs v Canucks Cup Finsl this season. We will best “Nostrils”, “Double Flamingo” and “Pyjama Boy” in 5 games. 

Haven't heard that one before, but can only assume it's Matthews. :classic_laugh:

9 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

If Calgary was smart, they’d move everyone with value and start over. That proposal would be a good start. 

I agree that team is fuckered... not on Huberdeau tho he was decent return considering the situation.

Little Johnny and Tkapuke really put em in a spot. Thank God Huggie Millsy and Petey aren't clowns. 

There D would fetch decent picks and retention on Hube would help speed it up he's still on pace for 75-80 points 

13 hours ago, Rekker said:

Cup or Bust? Lol

13 hours ago, Alflives said:

That’s the McBaby Whiner led Soilers. 

I would love it if our fans chanted "cup or bust!" when the Oils come to town. 

What a cringy statement that is just full of embarrassment now. I would be mortified if I was a player and heard the opposing fans mocking me like that. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

9 hours ago, Lemon Face said:

Our is quiet for some reason.He came advertised as such.

I wouldn't say he's quiet. He's made some strong bold moves that have put him in a spot where his team is competing for 1st Overall in the league and he now has the luxury to sit back and find value when it's there, and not have to resort to knee-jerk reactions and desperate moves that mortgage the future. 

Put all his moves together, and we've got quite the gunslinger... He traded our captain and got back a top pairing RHD barely 8 months ago. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

On 11/21/2023 at 7:53 PM, Alflives said:

Im

guessing there are no Leaf fans here. There should be no fans of other clubs here. Wouldn’t it be kind of weird for fans of other clubs to be on our board, unless they were trolling?  Seriously, why in the heck would s fsn of another club be here? 

Fair enough… leaf fans don’t care what other teams fans think …..do they? Would be a pretty sad life if you spent your time going on other teams fan forum boards 🤣

• Cheers 1